My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Netflix - try it for FREE

>> Sunday, October 3, 2010

This guest post is brought to you by Mommy’s Sweet Things Blog. My family has Netflix and we also approve!

My husband and I recently signed up with Netflix for the first time. He heard a ton of great things about it from his co-workers and kept bugging me to try it out. To keep him quiet (ha) I decided to try it out. The sign up process was easy and you receive your first month for FREE. You can simply cancel your account before your free trial ends and you won't be charged. We chose the $8.99 monthly package which allows us to receive 1 movie at a time through the mail but we can watch unlimited movies through Netflix on our computer or TV. If you want to receive more than 1 movie at a time Netflix has other pricing packages so you can get 2 or 3 movies instead. We were normally spending around $20-$30 a month on movies. Only $8.99 a month…seriously, this is awesome!!! To watch Netflix movies on your TV it does however require that you have a Wii, PS3, XBOX 360, or some HDTV’s will work to. There are other devices that work as well visit www.netflix.com for more information.


Netflix recommends that you have at least 6 movies in Queue so when you send your movie back they will automatically send the next one. You can arrange them in the order that you want to receive them. I chose my six movies and within 1-2 days my first movie arrived. The movies make it here in time for our weekend movie night. With 2 toddlers my husband and I don’t have time during the week to watch movies so this is perfect for us. I even put Sex and the City 2 on hold so when it’s released they will send it to me.

I would highly recommend Netflix! We are saving so much money. I haven’t found one thing that I don’t like about Netflix. It has met all my expectations.


If you liked this post, please visit Mommy’s Sweet Things Blog - an adorable blog that hosts reviews and giveaways. You can also follow her & her family on their journey of being new parents with a 3 year old daughter & 21 month old son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP