My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Holiday Sale at For Your Bug-a-Boo Organic Baby Products Shop

>> Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Sale! - Save 20% on everything! You can even save an additional 20% off already reduced sale and clearance items!! (Sale ends midnight 12/13/10 PST)

I love For Your Bug-A-Boo Organic Baby Products Shop because they only have healthy choices. It is easy to find just what you want and you don't have to spend time weeding out the undesirable because she does that for you and only offers great healthy choices. Of course, I am excited to let you know about For Your Bug-A-Boo's 20% off Holiday Sale but I also have some more exciting news.

For Your Bug-a-Boo now has a "wish list" feature! This is a great option to have just before the holidays and it will be great for baby showers and birthdays! I have a third baby on the way in May and though I have most things I need already, I will be happy to make use of the wish list feature for my remaining baby needs! I know that I will need some of their Imse Vimse Organic Cotton Nursing Pads,
Under the Nile Newborn Organic Cloth Diapers, and flushable diaper liners.

One last new feature I saw at For Your Bug-A-Boo is e-gift cards! Being able to buy (or receive) gift certificates is also wonderful! Head over to For Your Bug-A-Boo and check out their natural and organic selection of baby care products and adorable organic cotton layette and save 20% until 12/13!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP