My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

I discovered Shake Away Vibration Isolation Pads for my HE Washer at Frigidaire Accessories Site

>> Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I have to tell you about the coolest little accessory that I didn't even know existed until the other day! I got my HE Washer almost two years ago and it is great except that I have always hated how vigorously it spins during the spin cycle. The washer is in a laundry room and it is over the basement and when we first got it I have to say I literally hoped it wouldn't spin through the floor! The door to the laundry room would shake if I left it shut during the spin cycle. Wowzer. I never knew there was something I could do about it.

Then the other day, I was browsing through the Frigidaire Accessories Store and I discovered there was an easy solution out there the whole time! KE Shake Away Plus Vibration Isolation Pads sounded pretty great and I was really curious to see how they worked. They promised to:
* Radically reduce floor vibrations - especially those from expensive front-loaders
* Prevent much of the physical and mechanical damage to your laundry machines caused by vibration
* Protect your floors from scratches caused by vibrating laundry equipment
* Reduce the overall noise level from your laundry room

I received them in the mail and read the directions which were very simple! You just slide the 5-layer pads under the feet of your washer, dryer, laundry center or laundry pedestal. They work with any brand laundry machines too! Even though it sounded pretty simple, I was not sure how we were actually going to accomplish it because my machine are set back in a nook. My husband just tilted the washer back and slid the pads under the front feet, then tilted it forward and I held it while he slid the pads under the other feet using a dowel (basically a smooth stick). It was pretty easy. I always have a load of laundry ready to do so I threw one in to test the pads out.


KE Shake Away Plus Vibration Isolation Pads really worked. I love them. Of course, my machine still spins like crazy but that is the job it is supposed to do. But now, there is no shaking! I can actually shut the door to the laundry room without all the shaking commotion. I can visually see a huge difference in the shaking and it really sets my mind at ease! Not only does it save the noise but now I don't have to worry about the damage it could be doing to the machine or my house while shaking away! I would suggest these to everyone with a HE washer! They are so worth it!!


I would like to thank Frigidaire for supplying me with a code that allowed me to only pay tax on the pads. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP