My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

L’Artiste: The New Generation Lunch Bag by BrightBin

>> Friday, November 12, 2010

Here is a fun twist on a green lunch box- BrightBin L'Artiste. Your child gets to draw on their waste free lunchbox his or herself and not just once, but over and over!
waste free lunchbox
The Benefits of of The New Generation Waste Free Lunchbox:
* Teach your child early about responsible behavior- Keep about 1000 plastic bags out of the landfills in the course of a year and some scientists estimate that it can take up to 1000 years for one plastic bag to decompose!
* Saves Money- "The average cost of plastic bags for one lunch five days a week for one year more than $50.00. Individual prepackaged snack bags add to your annual costs as well. One child using The New Generation Lunch Box five days a week from kindergarten through 8th grade saves over $700 in plastic bag and prepackaged snack bag costs"
* BrightBin lunch boxes are manufactured using FDA approved materials that are lead-free, phthalate-free, PVC-free, and BPA-free.









L'Artiste Waste Free Lunch Box comes with an insulated lunch bag designed to keep food fresh, the New Generation LunchBox (replaces plastic bags, reusable bags, and small food storage containers), and four non-toxic washable gel markers that wash off with warm, soapy water. Being that my daughter is a huge artist already at the age of 5, I know she would love this blank canvas lunchbox that provides huge opportunity for creativity! She went right to work as soon as I told her what it was. She loved being able to draw on the fabric. We were both very proud of the results.


I was very curious about just how it would work when it was time to wash it off. I read the instructions and they suggest washing it daily but I put it to the Mom test and waited about 5 days! It was so easy to clean. Way easier and less messy than I imagined. I simply got my sponge wet with soapy water and wiped it down about three times and it was clean! Wow!


L'Artiste is a very fun green, easy to clean, lunchbox! BrightBin has lots more choices in waste free lunchboxes so check out their site to see them all!



BrightBin did provide me with L'Artiste in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation for this and the opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  said... November 13, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

Why would you ever want to wash it off? I liked the rainbows.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP