My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Check out Groupon's daily deal - huge discounts on the coolest stuff in your city.

>> Saturday, March 13, 2010


Have you discovered Groupon's amazing discounts yet? Groupon started in 2008 as part of a platform for collective action. Groupon was started "to make it easier for people to enjoy the great things in their community." What a great goal! Groupon achieves this "by offering daily deals at unbeatable prices through the power of group buying." They also use consumer collective to lift each community by featuring local charities.

Interested in being notified about their daily 50+% off deals? (Who wouldn't be?) You can sign up for their daily newsletter and they notify you of each day's unbeatable deal which is only valid for one day. If you want to learn more, just check out Groupon here.

2 comments:

Krystal,  said... March 13, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

I love Groupon. You can get great deals through them. I follow Groupon Dallas. You can also follow them on Facebook for your city.

Shelley,  said... March 15, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

Hi Scarlet!

I added your button to my blog :)

Have a great week!

~Shelley

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP