My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Sprout Baby Organics Giveaway Winner and Discount Code

>> Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thank you to Sprout Baby for generously sponsoring this giveaway. Sprout Baby is the brainchild of parents who "wanted to bridge the gap between making healthy choices and making easy choices." Sprout Baby provides eco-conscious and healthy shopping with categories such as food, feeding, diapering, baby care, home care, mom care, toys, gifts, books, and media.

If you didn't win, you can still get a discount! Use code SB002966 to get 15% off your first purchase at Sprout Baby.

Congratulations to jennai for winning the Episencial Organic Foaming Wash and Body Butter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP