My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

La Stella Blu Quality Baby Carriers, Baby Slings, and Baby Wraps

>> Wednesday, March 31, 2010

La Stella Blu is all about Baby Wearing! I know that my babies loved the baby carrier. In fact, I loved the baby carrier because it helped keep them happy and freed me to be able to do more things!

Babywearing is one of the oldest traditions of parenting around the world. Here are just a few of the many benefits of carrying your baby:

* Carried babies cry less.
* Enhanced development because babies spend a greater amount of time in the "quiet alert" behavioral state, the optimal state for learning.
* Develops strong attachment to parents/ facilitates bonding.
* Lowers stress level of infant.
* Allows parent freedom of movement.

There are several types of baby carriers and tons of brands. La Stella Blu aims to make baby carrier shopping easy for you. They "have searched the world far and wide to provide you with the safest, most well made, and stylish baby slings available. With so many baby carriers to choose from we thought it was due time to provide one comprehensive website that took the work out of your shopping experience."

La Stella Blu has a section to educate you on the types of carriers and which ones are most beneficial and why for different baby stages. They have chosen their favorites for different activities and clearly explain why.

Check out this super cute Owl Moby Wrap Baby Carrier! "The Moby Wrap baby carrier is one of the most comfortable and versatile ways to carry your baby. The Moby Wrap consists of a long piece of fabric that you tie around yourself, and then your baby can be carried in many different positions. The fabric is spread across your whole back and shoulders to evenly distribute the weight of your baby."







I love this Indian Summer fabric print but they have a huge variety of choices. "Hotslings are made from a sleek one piece fitted design are very compact and easy to use. Pouches are excellent for quick trips and errands."

This Baby Hawk Soft Pack Baby Carrier is similar to the kind I used and loved. It provides even weight distribution across your back and shoulders and has padded shoulder straps for comfort. This model has many different carrying positions including front, back and hip! Carry your child from birth to 40 lbs!

La Stella Blu also has some really cute baby clothing in pima and organic cotton. La Stella Blu even has a sale section you can check out because everyone loves saving money. You will be glad you found this great website!

4 comments:

Karen Ziemkowski,  said... March 31, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

those are awesome! I just love the owl Moby wrap. My son really enjoyed being in the Moby when he was smaller. They have so many new things now compared to when I had him just a year and a half ago.

Following you back from FFF!

Jenn,  said... March 31, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

following from mbc! :)

Jennifer
www.lebedafamily.blogspot.com

Tracy,  said... April 1, 2010 at 6:57 AM  

Love the slings, I used them forever.
Following from mbc...
Tracy
http://thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com/

Kirsten,  said... April 1, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

I am a huge fan of the Baby Hawk mei tai carrier! My back/shoulders were hurting like crazy with the sling I was using, but I don't feel anything with the Baby Hawk carrier. Love it! :)

Following you from MBC!

http://diapersanddandelions.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP