My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Great Toys for Babies at Carl and Me

>> Friday, March 12, 2010

I've got a friend who is expecting her first baby soon and I was thinking I better get her a shower gift. I remembered my baby shower and all the wonderful gifts I got. Then, I decided I should get her something that I didn't get but wished I had know to register for. These toys are the first toys that my children really loved. Good basics that really last! Check out some of my selections:

Waltertoy by NIC Teething Ring and Grip-n-Car






Walter Toys Doggy and Rolling Shape Sorter These ones still get played with even at ages 2 and 5!




I love the selection of Walter Toys at Carl and Me.These wooden Walter toys are made of natural raw materials and are particularly sturdy and baby-friendly. These toys promote the development of all of the infant's senses and are optimized to help babies observe and grasp their environments in their first years of life. I think I will go this route for my friends's baby shower and I think she will love them as much as I do when she sees her baby play with them!

1 comments:

Unknown,  said... March 12, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Hi, I'm from MBC. I have your link on my side bar until I decide what I want to do. I may create a separate page just for links but I haven't decided yet. If I do I will let you know.

thanks,
Joanna
http://parentingachildwithautismourstory.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP