My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Lily Organics- Award Winning Organic Skincare and Rejuvenating Enzyme Mask Review

>> Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lily Organics is a very unique organic skincare company in that it is "the only facial care line on planet Earth to grow its own ingredients on their own USDA Certified Organic farm and make fresh products weekly in their own FDA-inspected lab." It was established, in 1986, by Lily, who is actually a seventh generation farmer! Using absolutely no synthetic chemicals ever, Lily handcrafts fresh batches of her award-winning organic skincare.

Lily Organics makes cleansers, toners, moisturizers, lip moisturizer, mask, and has combinations of those available in gift bags and trial packs by skin type.

I tried Lily Organics Rejuvenating Enzyme Mask. First I got it out and read the ingredients. Here is the complete list- Honey, papaya, pineapple, certified organic comfrey, lily, horsetail, mint, vitamins E and C, citrus seed extract. Then I was washed my face with the sample of Lily Organics nourishing facial cleanser provided. Next I opened the mask, and saw that it looked and smelled like honey which made sense since that was the first ingredient listed. I loved that I was familiar with every ingredient, no mysterious, hard to pronounce ingredients! I rubbed it on my face and it goes on pretty clear. It feels slightly grainy and I could feel it gently exfoliating. It was pretty luxurious feeling! I left it on for about 15 minutes and then rinsed it off with warm water. I followed it with the sample packet of balancing moisturizer which was very light and smelled of ylang ylang- softly floral.
I really enjoyed the way of my skin felt smooth and soft after I took off the mask and look forward to doing it again tonight.

The Rejuventating Enzyme Mask is gentle enough for daily use and good for all skin types. It was "created to remove the build up of dead skin cells, stimulate new cell growth, balance combination skin and regenerate damaged skin. Honey is used as a humectant which draws needed moisture to the skin. Papaya and Pineapple contain proven protein digestive enzymes which dissolve dead skin cells, adding new luster and increasing the effectiveness of all other skin care products (especially the moisturizer). Comfrey, which is said to have skin regenerative properties, is in our mask as a cell proliferant. Healing Lily helps minimize the scars and diminish fine lines. Horsetail has a high silica content and helps rebuild Collagen. Mint is a stimulus to help draw blood to the area. Vitamins C and E are antioxidants which can slow down the aging process of free radical damage. " I love knowing this type of information on the ingredients in my products.

I love that with Lily Organics, they are always pure and fresh and always results guaranteed- products will improve your skin in thirty days or your money back! I also love that Lily Organics are handcrafted and grown fresh weekly, ensuring all nutrients are bio-available to regenerate your skin. Lily Organics let you go green- beautifully!

You can follow Lily Organics and receive information on specials on Twitter and Facebook. Visit Lily Organics and check out their great organic skincare and current specials.

Lily Organics did provide me with the Rejuvenating Enzyme Mask in the hopes that I would share my opinions of their product. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP