My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Will You Green? Environmentally Friendly Products

>> Tuesday, March 16, 2010


Will You Green is a great online store for all of your environmentally friendly needs with a mission statement "to better our planet and shape our future by helping everyone live a "better" life, a "cleaner" life...a "greener" life." Will You Green aims to create one stop shopping so they have a ton of green product choices!
# Baby Items # Bags & Purses
# Bath & Linens # Beauty & Cosmetics
# Cleaning Supplies # Clothing
# Electronics # Furniture
# Gift Sets # Health & Wellness
# Home & Garden # Jewelry
# Office & Stationery # Paint, Sealants & Coats
# Pet Products # Toys
# Water Bottles

Here are some green items I would like to try!


Bamboo Dish Towel Seven Colors and I was totally surprised at the great price on this organic bra.



I would love to have had this stainless steel sippy bottle for my kids! This Salzburg dress would be beautiful on my daugther.

Head on over to Will You Green and check out all their great green products today!

2 comments:

Tiffany,  said... March 16, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

My friend will love this website as she tries to use everything that she gets her hands on that is green.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  said... March 19, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

This site looks pretty cool. I will have to check it out. Thank you for joining Friday Follow. Glad to have you part of the fun. Rita @ One 2 Try.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP