My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

got2b Smoothing Lustre Lotion Gets Rid of Frizz and Fly Aways

>> Thursday, July 22, 2010


I recently ran out of my hair product that has been smoothing my frizz and fly aways. I had heard of göt2b® Smoothing Lustre Lotion from BzzAgent and I decided to give it a try since it is almost 60% cheaper than my previous product. I was very curious to see how it would work in comparison.

göt2b® Smoothing Lustre Lotion comes in a pump bottle. I just squirt 2 pumps into my palms and rub it around then smooth onto my damp hair after I get out of the shower. Super easy and it definitely helps smooth my frizz. It also works on dry hair when I need a little added smoothing! I usually prefer an unscented product or very lightly scented product so for me, I find it a bit too fruity, but I know that most people tend to prefer a scent.



göt2b® Smoothing Lustre Lotion says of itself that it is "infused with luxurious cashmere, shapes, smoothes, controls fly-aways and imparts an amazing weightless lustre and softness. Helps to protect against damage from heat styling and contains a UV protectant." I agree that it is super soft and you can't really tell from look or feel that you have product in your hair other than the lack of frizz and fly-aways.

It is available through CVS and Walgreens in my area or you can use the got2b store locator to find got2b product near you.

I'm a BzzAgent and I received a Smoothing Lustre Lotion sample from BzzAgent so that I could share opinions with others.

2 comments:

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds,  said... July 22, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

Hi, I am your newest follower from mom bloggers club, I look forward to reading your blog


Kari,
http://shining2save.blogspot.com

Aleksandra Nearing,  said... July 23, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

I tried this too, and LOVE IT! Hey - was entering giveaways and saw your comments aren't numbered. Mine weren't for a while and it made counting out the winner a PAIN. I used this tutorial to edit my HTML code - only steps 1 and 2 since I didn't care for the bubble-style comments. Not trying to be bossy - just thought it might help you out :)

http://bloggerstop.net/2010/01/numbering-comments-in-bloggerblogspot.html

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP