>> Friday, November 5, 2010
Everyone loves a good laugh. I know I do! That is why you are bound to love Coy Clothes' saucy tees with funky graphics! And what makes them even better? All Coy T-Shirts are printed on bamboo and organic cotton blend shirts so they are super soft and hold up very well.
Made you laugh, didn't they? Not all of their shirts are funny though, they also have some just plain cute and fun tees too. Coy Clothes t-shirts for men, women, and kids, plus they do custom t-shirts! You can design your own shirt. You can add extra text, extra images and even some neat-o retro 70s patches. Custom order sizes up to XXXL.
I chose a shirt for my son. That lucky duck! I knew he would LOVE it as soon as I saw the Ride 'Em Cowboy Long Sleeve Boys T-Shirt. He is really into cowboys. As soon as it came, he got a huge smile and he wanted to put it on right away and then of course, his cowboy hat too! He digs the cute patch and I dig the awesome fabric. Bamboo and organic cotton is a fabulous eco-friendly t-shirt choice but it is also plain luxurious to feel. This shirt looks great with jeans or I can dress it up with khakis. Thumbs up!
Winner will receive one free t-shirt from Coy Clothes Funny T-Shirts for the Whole Family. (up to a $55 value)
November 6- November 26, 2010 Midnight CST
How To Enter:
Do one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase but only the #1 entry is required.
1. Required: Visit Coy Clothes Eco-friendly T-Shirts and leave me a comment your favorite
2. Follow Moms Wear Your Tees Blog in right margin w/ Google Friend Connect or subscribe to RSS feed
3. Join Coy Clothes Mailing List (puts you into a weekly drawing for a free tee!)
4. Like the Moms Wear Your Tees Blog Facebook page in the top right margin
5. Follow CoyClothes on Twitter and MWYT on Twitter
6. Tweet and leave URL: Enter to #win @coyclothes bamboo and organic cotton custom t-shirt #Giveaway http://www.momswearyourtees.blogspot.com @MWYT
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. Winner selected through random.org- 52, jakiesmom.
Coy Clothes did provide the tee in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own those of my son.