>> Monday, December 6, 2010
With products by ORGANICALLY GROWN, there is no need to compromise between your budget and your conscience. You shop for stylish, affordable, and made of 100% certified organic cotton clothes at great prices!
According to the Organic Exchange, as estimated 170 million pounds of pesticides, and 25% of the world's insecticides are used in the production of conventional, non-organic cotton. 7 out of 10 of these pesticides are on the EPA's "known" list of "likely" or "probable" carcinogens. These chemicals result in the work-force illnesses, water contamination, and the devastation of farmland. All of the problems are eliminated through organic farming practices. Organically Grown is proud to be a part of the solution.
Organically Grown has launched their Fall Infant clothing line. This season, the collection includes soft and cuddly outfits for baby at great prices! Organically Grown three-piece baby bodysuit sets are the perfect holiday gift, at only $20! Rounding out the line are gown, hat, and blanket sets, and a delightful variety of outfit sets for boys and girls.
One lucky reader will receive an outfit selected by Organically Grown in the size and gender requested by the giveaway winner. The value is $20-34.
December 6- December 21, 2010 Midnight CST
How to Enter:
Do one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase but only the #1 action is required.
1. Required: Visit Organically Grown and let me know what you would like to win.
2. Follow Moms Wear Your Tees Blog in right margin w/ Google Friend Connect or subscribe to RSS feed
3. Like the Moms Wear Your Tees Blog Facebook page in the top right margin
4. Like Organically Grown on Facebook
5. Tweet and leave URL: Enter to #win @organicallygrwn #Organic Baby or Toddler Outfit #Giveaway http://www.momswearyourtees.blogspot.com @MWYT
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! Winner selected through random.org- #82, kathyluman.