>> Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Everyone is familiar with Tiger Balm right? It has always been in my household since I was little and remember stealing wiffs of it as a kid. In my family, we always used as a topical pain reliever for neck and shoulder tightness. It feels great with a massage!
Well, now Tiger Balm has a new product- Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub. It provides fast, soothing relief for neck and shoulder pain and the aches caused by work stress, tension, and sitting at a desk for long periods of time. I thought that was what the old Tiger Balm did for me so I wondered what the difference was. However, as soon as I got a tube of the Neck and Shoulder Rub and squeezed some out on my fingers I could see the difference. The Tiger Balm Neck and Shoulder Rub looks like a thick white lotion. The water-based blend of camphor and menthol gives Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub a clean, non-greasy feel while the vanishing scent makes it practical for any social or office situation! And it still feels just has amazing! I had a headache the other day and I am pregnant so I am not taking any pain relievers. My muscles in my neck were super tight and I thought of the Tiger Balm Neck and Shoulder Rub. I pulled it out and rubbed in on my neck and it felt really nice. Then a minute later it felt really great! It gave me a warming sensation that helped loosen my neck muscles up and I really loved the fast relief!
For over 100 years:
"Tiger Balm's time-proven blend of herbal ingredients provides safe and effective topical pain relief without the pills for sore muscles, arthritis, neck and shoulder stiffness, and just about any other aches and pains that may come your way."
Do you want to try it? You can get a $1.00 off coupon for the Neck & Shoulder Rub on the Tiger Balm website. You also have a great chance to win a tube right here and now!
Tiger Balm will provide 5 lucky readers each with one retail-sized tube of Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub.
Giveaway Dates: December 15- December 30,2010 Midnight CST
How to Enter:
Do one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase but only the #1 entry is required.
1. Visit Tiger Balm and leave me a comment with where you can purchase Tiger Balm
2. Follow Moms Wear Your Tees Blog in right margin w/ Google Friend Connect or subscribe to RSS feed
3. Like the Tiger Balm Facebook page (This also gives you a shot at their $50 gift pack weekly FB fan prize!)
4. Like the Moms Wear Your Tees Blog Facebook page in the top right margin
5. Follow @Tiger_Balm_US and @MWYT on Twitter
6. Tweet and leave URL: Enter to #win @Tiger_Balm_US Neck and Shoulders 5 Winner #Giveaway http://www.momswearyourtees.blogspot.com @MWYT
7. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this page (or add my blog button) and leave URL (+2 entries)
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED Winners selected through random.org- #45, Crafty; #18, Jesika; #95, the4peels; #24, Jessica; #98, Deborah Wellenstein.
Tiger Balm did provide me with the rub in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.