>> Friday, October 1, 2010
Today's website is a small family run t-shirt business that does very unique professionally silk screened t-shirts. Goidellick Designs makes Celtic, Pictish, Scottish, Environmental & Ecological Awareness 100% cotton t-shirts.
Here are a few of my favorites from their breast feeding t-shirts:
I also thought this was an adorable home school t-shirt. If I home schooled my kids, I would get this one for them!
I choose to try one of their Celtic T-Shirts as I have some Welsh and Scottish in me and I love Nature. "The Oxygen made By Plants & Trees Forms The Air That We All Breathe." How true! The shirt is 100% cotton is it is very comfy and breathes well. The design is nice and secure and the paint is very shiny. The t-shirts do run a little on the small side so keep that in mind when choosing between two sizes. I like my shirt and I like making a statement!
What to make a statement of your own? Head over to Goidellick Designs and choose a tee that shows off your alternative viewpoint or lifestyle choice!
GIVEAWAY DETAILS: One winner will receive one Goidellick Designs adult or child t-shirt of their choice (as long as size is in stock).
Giveaway Dates: October 1- October 18, 2010
To Enter This Giveaway:
Do one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase but only the #1 entry is required.
1. Required: Visit Goidellick T-Shirt Designs and tell me which shirt you want to win
2. Follow Moms Wear Your Tees Blog in right margin w/ Google Friend Connect or subscribe to RSS feed
3. Like the Goidellick Designs on Facebook
4. Like the Moms Wear Your Tees Blog Facebook page in right margin
5. Tweet and leave URL: #Win a home schooling, breast feeding, or Celtic T-shirt Goidellick Designs #GIVEAWAY http://momswearyourtees.blogspot.com @MWYT worldwide
6. Vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs by clicking here
7. Grab my blog button, blog about this(+2), or enter it in a linky and leave a URL I can visit to see it
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. Winner selected through random.org- #3, Louis H.
Goidellick Designs did provide me with the t-shirt in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.