>> Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Pepsi Refresh Project is giving away $1,300,000 each month to fund great ideas that will have a positive impact. My friends from Carl & Me - Exceptional Toys have an awesome idea to change America! They want to create Project Play, a family friendly cafe with healthy food and wooden toys! As a parent I can definitely say that is an idea that I would vote for and I wish there was something like that near me!
If you too value healthy foods and quality educational play, please Vote for Project Play.
This grant will fund development of the guides and curriculum used to encourage play time whilst explaining engineering and mathematical fundamentals. Eventually, we hope the concept to become a franchised concept to be implemented across the USA.
So you love the idea, don't you? Want to see it succeed? Go ahead and vote for it and then help spread the word.
GIVEAWAY DETAILS: One winner will receive a $100 Gift Certificate to Carl & Me Exceptional Wooden Toys! (Who couldn't use that with Holidays around the corner?!)
Giveaway Dates: October 12- October 31, 2010 Midnight CST
To Enter This Giveaway:
Do one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase but only the #1 entry is required.
1. Required: Vote for Project Play. This can only be done once per person.
2. On the same page you vote on, share Project Play via Twitter in the right hand margin, comment with the URL which you can get by clicking on your timestamp
3. On the same page you vote on, share Project Play via Facebook in the right hand margin, comment with the URL
4. On the same page you vote on, you can grab a small widget for you site or blog. Comment with the URL where I can see the widget
5. Blog about this with a link to Carl & Me Toys and link to Voting for Project Play (Leave three comments with the URL for your blog post for this to get three entries for your blogging)
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. Winner selected through random.org- #82, AStarrA.