My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Save Money on Frontline Flea and Tick Pet Protection- Great Prices Online

>> Monday, October 11, 2010

I have been purchasing a 3 pack of Frontline Flea and Tick Pet Protection for my big dogs for who knows how long! I always pay about $60-$65 for my three pack. Today, I am very excited to tell you that I have discovered how to save bunches of money on this regular pet expense.

I was recently given a Gift Cerfticate by CSNstores to review something of my choice. It was really tough selecting something since they have everything from waffle makers to nursery bedding but I decided to use it on Frontline since I needed to purchase some anyway. When I went to their website I saw that they have Frontline 3 packs with FREE SHIPPING for prices similar to what I have been paying but right before I placed my order, I also noticed that they also have a 6 pack Frontline Flea & Tick Medication For Large Dogs for just under $87 and FREE SHIPPING! That means that I get twice as much as before for only about $25 more. That is a savings of $40 on every 3 pack! That's a lot of money to save and since I have two dogs, it adds up even more!

I am so excited that shopping at Pets by CSN is going to be able to save me money on my pet supplies! I hope it helps save you money too! Check it out and see. They have a huge variety of stuff and most of their items have free shipping.

CSNstores did provide me with a GC to use toward a purchase in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

Collins,  said... October 12, 2010 at 1:24 AM  

Some good point written.
Work of many people on this issue of plastic, there are several plastic materials recycling organic-based view. In February, for example, Imperial College London and bioceramic drug polymer biodegradable plastic from sugar derived from the decay of lignocellulosic biomass. There is also an existing plant more corn starch and plastics based on paper, including household goods and food packaging, bioplastics toys, plastic dynamic Cereplast. Metabolix also several lines of plastic products from corn, in cooperation with partner companies.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP