>> Thursday, October 28, 2010
I'm pregnant again and I need some maternity clothes! So I was peeking around the internet and I came across Kiki's Maternity Fashions. The thing that is really great about Kiki's is that they offer cute maternity dresses, trendy maternity skinny jeans, and modern maternity tops and all at very reasonable prices.
I really needed a some maternity pants and I wanted something that was stylish and comfortable. I was impressed with their large selection and with their great prices. I chose to try the Blue Embroided Boot Cut Maternity Jeans. I really liked the cute detailing on the pockets! I also love the comfortable stretchy waist that can stay hidden under my shirt and I look like I am wearing real jeans! They are made with stretch denim so they are super comfortable around the waist and knees. I am very pleased with the quality of Kiki's Maternity Fashions and believe me, there are many more styles I want to try!
Do you want some new maternity clothes to make you feel stylish too? You can shop online today and/ or enter to win.
GIVEAWAY DETAILS: One winner will get to select any one item from Kiki's Maternity Fashions website!
Giveaway Dates: October 28- November 11, 2010 Midnight CST
To Enter This Giveaway:
Do one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase but only the #1 entry is required.
1. Required: Visit Kiki's Maternity Fashions and tell me what your favorite item is
2. Follow Moms Wear Your Tees Blog in right margin w/ Google Friend Connect or subscribe to RSS feed
3. Like Kiki's on Facebook (this also gives you a chance to win a $50 Gift Card!)
4. Like the Moms Wear Your Tees Blog Facebook page in the top right margin
5. Tweet and leave URL: Enter to #win Kiki's #Maternity Fashion #Giveaway http://www.momswearyourtees.blogspot.com @MWYT
GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED Winner selected through random.org- #102, Melodic Mom
Kiki's did provide me with the jeans in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.