My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Dos Lunas Exports for Equestrian and Custom Home Decor

>> Saturday, January 16, 2010


I recently discovered a company called Dos Lunas Exports. They are an American company manufacturing artistically handmade horse gifts and unique equestrian home decor, horse decor, zoo decor, sun & moon decor, fleur de lis and wall accessories.

Dos Lunas Exports do a lot of custom pieces and have even done work for Church Hill Downs! One of their specialties is beautiful three level artisan engraved leaded crystal flats. They have done these for several horse racing tracks.

Dos Lunas Exports metal sculptures are all made by artisians in Mexico. Each sculpture is unique as each is handcut, hand welded, bent, hammered and hand colored to make a one of a kind gift for horse lovers. Designs are unique as they have been developed by Dos Lunas artisians from ideas and requests from their clients. Currently they manufacture in steel, pewter and silver.

Equestrian themes are not all Dos Lunas Exports does though! They also have zoological, marine, sports, sun and moon, and fleur de lis decor categories. Dos Lunas Exports can will do custom designs in metal, pewter, crystal and silver to clients specifications. So if you want a one of a kind gift visit, Dos Lunas Exports today and look at all their unique decor designs.

2 comments:

Lindsay,  said... January 16, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

That is an awesome site! I just checked it out and love the mermaid, baseball, and sun and moon decor. I found some pieces that would be great for the birthday present I have to buy.

Unknown,  said... January 17, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

That is a great site!

I came over from MBC! I am now following you.
Heather
http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP