My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

PeopleString: The Social Network That Pays

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Have you heard of People String? George tells me it is a new social network that has creativity, culture, expressive forums and places to meet new people and network. People String is unique in online social communities, however, because it shares the revenues that are generated by its members. People String gives its members back 70% of the revenues! Very unusual. George says whether you want to make a few friends, extra money or a second income you can find it all at PeopleString.

How do you get started? Sign Up for your PeopleString account for free and take a short survey. This will position you to share in revenue. Sign up or find out more about People String here. It's FREE to join!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP