My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Women Inventors Supported at Womentorz.com

>> Saturday, January 30, 2010

Womentorz.com exists to create a mutually supportive and informative online community dedicated to helping creative women bring their ideas to market. Womentorz provides a user friendly, membership-based e-commerce website which allows women inventors to sell their products directly to consumers thereby eliminating the cost and dependency on retail distribution. The Womentorz website and blog proactively promote its members and evaluate every product sold on the website to limit competition and ensure success.

Womentorz.com provides a marketplace for consumers to see the latest inventions made by women, and most likely for women, that can’t be found in stores. It’s a great place to find unique gifts and interesting gadgets that solve problems in daily life. Shoppers will also enjoy knowing that they are supporting a network of women and sustaining their independence.

My favorite product I spotted was this super cute eco-friendly- Spooneez, "roll up the mess with the portable, wipeable, washable utensil carrier." No more yucky spoons stuck to the bottom of your diaper bag or purse. This alternative to a ziploc is BPA, PVC, & phthalates free.

I also LOVE the "Flickets", super cute eye glasses accessories. I think these would have made me feel much better about my glasses in grade school!

Womentorz.com was built to provide a shopping destination where women and mothers can find solutions to their everyday problems. Each inventor has their own storefront to sell their inventions directly to the consumer and eliminating the need for retail distribution. Finally, there's a place where you can find inventions for women by women in one, easy to navigate website! Check it out Womentorz.com today!

3 comments:

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com,  said... January 31, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Your blog is so informative and clever. Can't wait to try most of your recent posts. I intend to stop by again!
Our blogs are semi-similar; I'd love your feedback about mine, if you have a sec!
www.TodaysCliche.com. Thanks!!

hypermom,  said... February 1, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

Hey! Looks like an interesting site, will definitely check it out :) Thanks!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP