>> Tuesday, September 7, 2010
I recently ran across The Awakening Soap Company and I was interested in looking at their products because all of their soaps are hand crafted with goat milk. I also like that The Awakening Soap Company doesn't use additives like alcohol, petroleum and preservatives. She will even prepare custom goat milk soap where she will let you select the essential oils, exfoliants, and shapes.
Benefits of Goat Milk Soap
Goat milk is naturally beneficial to skin because:
* Because goat milk soap has a pH level similar to human skin, it is mild on sensitive skin.
* The natural creams in the goat milk are easily absorbed by skin and very moisturizing.
* The natural proteins in goat milk kill acne-causing bacteria.
* The natural alpha-hydroxy acids found in the milk sloughs off dead skin.
The Awakening Soap Company donates a portion of profits to two ministries. In fact, The Awakening Soap Company soaps can also be sold as a fundraising event for missions activities.
I tried a unique alternative to bar soap- 30 single use dipped rose petal soaps that came in a decorated bail-lid jar. They are perfect for my guest bathroom and the kids love them! You just wash your hands with the dipped fabric petal & then throw the petal away. The soap was nicely scented and very mild. We also got to sample the fall leaves collection which was very pretty and I loved the clove scent. It makes me ready for the fall holidays!
One winner will receive a decorated bail-lid jar with 30 dipped single soaps. The winner's may choose single use Rose Petals or Fall Leaves.
Giveaway Dates: September 7- September 23, 2010 Midnight CST
How to Enter:
To enter this Giveaway, you need to do one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase but only the #1 entry is required.
1. Required: Tell me another Awakening Soap product you would like
2. Follow Moms Wear Your Tees Blog in right margin w/ Google Friend Connect or subscribe to RSS feed
3. Like the Moms Wear Your Tees Blog Facebook page in right margin
4. Like the Awakening Soap Company Facebook page
5. Follow MWYT on Twitter and Awakening Soap on Twitter
6. Tweet and leave URL: Enter to #win The Awakening Soap Hand Crafted Goat Milk Soaps GIVEAWAY http://www.momswearyourtees.blogspot.com @MWYT @TASCshorts
7. Vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs by clicking here and then clicking "click to vote"
8. Grab my blog button and leave a URL I can visit to see it
9. Blog about this giveaways with a link to it and leave URL (+2 entries)
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! Winner selected through random.org- #34, Patricia.
Awakening Soap Company provided me with the soap in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation for this and the opinions expressed are my own.