>> Wednesday, September 15, 2010
The house we purchased two years ago came with pathway lights. I remember really liking that when we were looking at the house. What I didn't realize at the time was that the wires would keep coming unburied and that the dogs would keep knocking them over and breaking the cheap plastic casings. My husband recently ripped up our old electric pathways lights and we are ready to make the switch to solar pathway lights.
Here are the Benefits of Solar Path Lighting that we look forward to enjoying:
* Solar lighting reduces the use of electricity used thereby reducing my electric bill and saving money while helping preserve the environment.
* With solar pathway lights, there are no wires to have to bury, keep reburying, or to figure out how to hook up. No wires to hit when digging later, no wires for kids to discover. No expensive electricians necessary!
* Sturdy construction.
* Solar Path lights increase security as a well-lit area is less likely to be targeted by thieves.
* Solar landscape lighting ensures safety of yourself and guest that need to travel the path.
* Solar stake lights add ambiance and beauty to the landscape.
So while I was searching the internet to find solar pathway lights, I discovered Dulaney-Solar Landscape and Pathway Lighting. They offer a premier selection of solar LED lights.
The Dulaney-Solar Lighting mission is simple: To provide the best products and service to our customers at the lowest prices possible.
Solar pathways lights are top on my Christmas list! Here are my top 3 choices. I like the look of the stainless steel but I am thinking that maybe black would contrast with my red brick house better. Which one do you like the best or would you choose a different one?