>> Thursday, September 9, 2010
Mopping is not a favorite chore in my household. Especially since I am the only one that does it! So when I was offered the chance to try a "revolutionary new Spin & Go Touchless Mop & Wringer Cleaning System, a simple solution that's fun, easy to use and spins away dirt and grime in seconds," I wanted to try it out. Good Morning America, has called the Spin & Go “brilliant,” saying it’s smarter and saves time and money.
I really wasn't sure what to expect. I certainly did not expect the excitement that my daughter received it with! When we got home from school it was waiting and she wanted to unwrap it right away. Then she wanted to to assemble it by herself and she did so very quickly with a couple of twist and a snap. She was totally excited that the mop head rotates, "Look Mom!" And then she wanted to mop! "Really?" I asked. She was so excited about it that I let her have a go at it. I figured she might not be able to do a great job and she might get bored quickly but why not let her try it.
She loves the Spin & Go Mop System! I am not even kidding. She mopped my kitchen and dining room! She loved stepping on the pedal to spin it dry after dipping it in the water. She would would spin and spin and spin and then mop some more. She wanted to mop again after dinner and she wanted to mop the next day after school. I finally put it away so she wouldn't ask me all the time!
I really like the Spin & Go Mop System too! Here are the things I liked about it:
* The way the handle is attached, it spins and moves easily under furniture. It can lay almost flat so it was easy to get under my buffet where my old mop couldn't.
* Spin & Go patented super absorbent MICROFIBER Mop Head with 1,720,000 washable Microfibers lift dirt and grime easily
* Eco-friendly Mop in that it requires no disposable pads to change or touch
* Lightweight and ultra slim
* Doubles as a dry mop for dusting hard to reach places including walls and ceilings
One lucky will winner will receive one Spin & Go Touchless Mop & Wringer Cleaning System valued at $49.95.
Giveaway Dates: September 9- September 28, 2010 Midnight CST
How To Enter:
To enter this Giveaway, you need to do one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase but only the #1 entry is required.
1. Required: Visit Spin & Go and let me know what you learned
2. Follow Moms Wear Your Tees Blog in right margin w/ Google Friend Connect or subscribe to RSS feed
3. Like the Moms Wear Your Tees Blog Facebook page in right margin
4. Like the Spin & Go Facebook page
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! Winner selected through random.org- #68, VtViXeN 4 69.
Spin & Go provided me with the mop system in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation for this and the opinions expressed are my own.