My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Wild Dill Organic, Fair Trade Products for Babies and Toddlers

>> Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wild Dill was founded by a mom inspired by her son to start a store "that reflects his sense of curiosity and wonder for everything that is natural and wild." Wild Dill carries only natural, organic, fair trade, made in the USA/Europe, or recycled, clothing, toys, bedding and furniture for babies and toddlers. They have a whole page full of information devoted to why they care about bamboo fabric, soy fiber, fair trade, and organic clothing, bedding and toys filled with such facts as, "Fair Trade strictly prohibits child labor."

Wild Dill offers a wide range of products from organic, fair trade clothing and shoes to fair trade kids furniture to organic and natural toys. I fell in love with their Autonomie Project Organic Vegan Sneakers. They are so cute! I got a pair in olive green for my son but they are cute on my daughter too! These kids sneakers are Fair Trade Certified, all dyes are PCP and AZO Free, 100% vegan, organic cotton canvas uppers, and FSC Certified all natural and sustainable rubber soles. They come in 6 great colors. Leo loves his Autonomie Project Organic Sneakers! He calls them his football shoes and he puts them on and runs around the house.





Check out this adorable Bacche Elephant Organic Onesie/Tee and Bamboo Baby and Toddler Cargo Jeans. There are tons of baby and toddler clothes in great natural fabric selections.





This Earth Friends Handcrafted Cloth Jayden Doll reminds me of the ones my grandmother made for my sister and I. We loved them so much, we still have them! Earth Friends dolls are good friends to Mother Nature as well as your child. They are heirloom quality, handcrafted dolls with the skin made from hemp, the hair made from organic cotton, the clothing made from organic cotton and recycled cotton blend, and the stuffing made from recycled plastic containers. Earth Friends Dolls come with a backpack containing Douglas Fir tree seeds, a grow pellet and instructions. They are hand washable, made in USA, and they received the 2009 Preferred Choice Award from Creative Child Magazine.


Wild Dill offers Free shipping for orders over $65! You can also sign up for the Wild Dill newsletter and receive a 15% off discount code in your e-mail box for your next order. Get the latest Wild Dill news and save!

Wild Dill did provide me with the sneakers in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own and those of my son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP