My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Ecobunga- green giveaways, sweepstakes and deals!

>> Sunday, December 27, 2009


Want to win an Tesla Electric Roadster or a Toyota Prius? Want to win two Electra Bikes and a $500 REI Gift Card? Want to win $500 in Amy's Organics Food Coupons? All these and many more green sweepstaks and discounts can be found at Ecobunga! What a great idea- going green and saving money! That's my kind of website!

Ecobunga! is your guide to deals and giveaways on green products and services. You'll find hundreds of green deals, like organic coupons, hybrid car sweepstakes, sales on green baby & kids products, sustainable fiber clothing, green home items, eco travel, and much more. Ecobunga links green shoppers to great bargains and prizes while helping green shops spread the word about their eco-friendly goods. So go ahead and check Ecobunga! out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP