My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Mommies Savings: A cool blog for freebies and big savings.

>> Wednesday, December 30, 2009


Mommies Savings is a blog by a stay-at-home mom. She keeps an eye out for freebies and huge savings and passes them on to everyone else on her blog. An example of the type of things she scouts out is the free Aveeno tote bag of products she has listed now. No strings; she just likes sharing!

So go ahead and check out Mommies Savings today for your freebies! If you like freebies, don't forget to register for my WeeSqueak baby shoe giveaway by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP