My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

World Wildlife Fund Lets You Take Action From Your Home for Free

>> Saturday, December 26, 2009


I love nature. I love the green plants and the blue water. That's why going green is important to me and that's why I love websites that help me take action to support what is important to me. I like to be able to make a difference even though I am short on time and often money! The World Wildlife Fund website helps me make a difference.

For more than 45 years, World Wildlife Fund (WWF) has been protecting the future of nature. WWF’s way of conserving the planet’s natural resources combines, "unmatched global reach with a foundation in science, it involves action at every level – from local to global – and it ensures the delivery of innovative solutions that meet the needs of both people and nature."

WWF has a webpage called Act Now. There is a section where they keep you alert on legislation and help you contact senators. You can join the conservation action network where they email you about important issues that need action. You can adopt a species. You can get a credit card that supports WWF. You can even travel with the WWF! So check out their website and see what you can do today!

For three more ways to make a difference without leaving your home and for free, read my blogs about ChemoAngels, Let's Say Thanks and The Rainforest Site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP