My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Organic Valley Celebrate Organic Prize Pack

>> Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Enter to win a year of free Organic Valley products, and a chance to have a donation made in your name to your store's local food pantry for $2500! Just for entering, they'll send you a special-edition Rootstock magazine with $10 in coupons. You can enter on the Organic Valley Website.
In the years since Organic Valley was founded in 1988, they've grown their offerings to over 200 premium quality organic products, including dairy, eggs, juice, meat, soy, and produce. For other organic dairy coupons see my article on Stonyfield.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP