My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Organic Food Coupons- Great Site

>> Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I found a great site! It helps save money while bringing good food to the table for your family. Organic Food Coupons mission is "to help families be able to serve more organic food, by providing resources for free organic food coupons. And to provide families with the opportunity to try different organic foods by using money saving coupons."
Pretty great!
64WXSQ688U2H

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP