My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

CSN Bookcases Offers a Huge Selection and Free Shipping on most Bookshelves

>> Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We moved into our house almost two years ago and we have been missing a bookself. We have one for the kids but our books have been sitting in boxes. I have been keeping my eyes open but nothing has struck my fancy. I hadn't even looked online because I didn't want to pay shipping on such a heavy item. I recently found the perfect bookshelf at CSNbookcases.com and the best part is they have free shipping on almost all their items!

As you can imagine a store with Bookcases in their name, has tons of options! I chose the Winsome Espresso Wide 2 Section Storage Shelf. I liked the color and I liked that it is all real wood- no particle board! It was packed very efficiently and arrived in such a small box I was surprised that it fit inside! It was all there and it was so easy to assemble that my 5 year daughter did most of it herself! I arranged the pieces and she used the L-wrench they provided to screw all of the pieces together. Then I tightened the screws and she inserted the wooden caps that cover the screw holes and I tapped them in. Super easy.





I love the Winsome Expresso Storage Shelves because they are attractive and work well for books or just as a hallway table for odds and ends. It could easy serve as a bedside table for extra storage. In fact this versatility had made it hard for me to decide where to put it! I like the look of it so much I hate to fill it completely with books!

If you need bookcases or shelving units, check CSNbookcases.com for a huge selection of bookshelves from kids, to corner, to wall bookcases, they've got it!



CSN did provide me with the storage shelf in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP