>> Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Everybody has heard of Little Tikes! All of their toys are made in the USA. Little Tikes makes everthing from ride on Toys to pretend and play equipment.
I was super excited when Little Tikes contacted me to see if we would like to review a new product- the Spray and Rescue Fire Truck. My answer was a resounding, "Yes!" because I knew my little boy would be sooooo happy to have his very own firetruck! We have a big cardboard box that we had drawn a firetruck on and he played with that for awhile but it was looking all beat up and time to be recycled! I knew that a real firetruck from Little Tikes would be like a dream come true for him!
When I told him about it he said, "Does it have ladders?" I answered that it does. "Does it spray water?" he asked? It does that too I answered. He was very excited. Then it arrived at our doorstep in a big box with the picture on it. "I like it. I really like it!" he cried before I could even open it!
My husband set to work with the help of my son and daughter. He is 3 and he is 5 and they both wanted to help! It was done just before dinner. While we were finishing supper, my daughter asked Leo, "What do you want to do when we are done eating? Have desert or play with the firetruck?" He answered without needing anytime for thought, "Play with the firetruck!"
It turns out they both love playing with the firetruck! My daughter especially loves spraying things with the hose. There is a refillable tank on the back and they have to pump a little before they can spray. I think the pumping is great exercise for them too! They love to climb inside and drive around by walking with their legs and "rescue" things by putting out the pretend fires.
Spray and Rescue Fire Truck Features:
* Foot-to-floor ride on has a friendly smiling face that children adore.
* Pressurized water tank and hose really squirts water.
* Water tank is easily removed for easy filling and holds up to 2 gallons of water.
* Cool retro styling.
* Easy assembly.
* Ages 1 1/2 to 5 years.
Little Tikes will provide the lucky winner with one Spray and Rescue Fire Truck (a $69.99 value).
Giveaway Dates: June 1- June 30, 2010
How to Enter:
To enter this Giveaway, you need to do one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase but only the #1 entry is required.
1. Required: Visit Little Tikes and leave me a comment with your favorite product
2. Follow Moms Wear Your Tees Blog in right margin w/ Google Friend Connect or with RSS
3. Like the Moms Wear Your Tees Blog Facebook page in right margin
4. Like Little Tikes on Facebook
5. Follow MWYT on Twitter and Little Tikes on Twitter
6. Tweet or Retweet about this Giveaway:
Enter to #win a Little Tikes Spray and Rescue Fire Truck #Giveaway http://www.momswearyourtees.blogspot.com @MWYT @LittleTikes
7. Grab my blog button and leave a url I can visit to see it
8. Blog about this giveaway with link, leave web address I can visit (+2)
Open to residents of the USA, age 18+ to enter. Winner selected through random.org. GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED. Congratulations to cakeblast!
Little Tikes did provide me with a Spray and Rescue Fire Truck in the hopes that I would share my opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.