My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Procrastination in the Bedroom

>> Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I am usually not a procrastinator. Shocking, I know, since nearly everyone I know is a procrastinator. However, I have been totally procrastinating on getting a headboard! In fact, I have been putting it off for years! Since it is in my bedroom, no one ever really sees it but I think I would really enjoy the way it completes the bedroom look and feel.

I have picked out some headboards that I like that would go with my current dresser. I always really loved the wrought iron ones but I am concerned out how comfortable that would be. Anyone have experience with this? Which headboard do you like the best?

Wood and Iron Headboard
Shaker Headboard


I think I like the bottom ones the best. I tend to go for simple but pretty! Thanks for sharing your opinion with me on this!

2 comments:

Vivianne's Vista,  said... June 30, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

I have a mission style headboard like the bottom one pictured. I used to have a wrought iron headboard and as beautiful it was, it was not comfortable AT ALL. I prefer the one I have now. Although the leather one looks comfy too if that is what you are after. Have I confused you even more?

Scarlet of Moms Wear Your Tees,  said... July 1, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Thanks for sharing your opinions! I think I like the mission style too and it matches my dresser well.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP