My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Cute Baby and Toddler Bamboo Clothes at Flying Colors Baby

>> Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Flying Colors Baby is an online retailer of fine children's clothing offering "the best new styles and fashion, season after season. With personal attention to quality, comfort, and style, each piece is handpicked to provide a splash of color and creativity into any child’s wardrobe!"

I found Flying Colors Baby because I was searching for bamboo clothing for toddlers. I had never felt or seen bamboo clothing and I was very curious about it. I had heard of the many benefits of bamboo clothing:
* Bamboo plants can grow successfully without any fertilizers or pesticides.
* Bamboo grows extremely fast - it’s the fastest growing plant on the planet. Bamboo has been known to grow 3 - 4 feet per day! Very sustainable.
* Bamboo doesn’t require a lot of water to grow.
* Bamboo plants release lots of oxygen into the air. A grove of bamboo release 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees.
* Bamboo is a very earth friendly plant. It can reduce soil erosion and desertization. It can actually improve soil quality in degraded and eroded areas.
* Bamboo fabric doesn’t need chlorine to bleach it and it can be dyed easily with minimal water requirements.
* Bamboo fabric dries very quickly.

I tried a Organic Bamboo Tee Shirt By Kicky Pants. I got blue because figure it will fit my daughter this year and my son next year! I am very impressed at how soft and smooth it is. It feels and looks a lot like silk to me! It is almost shiny and looks fancier than a cotton t-shirt but it wears comfortably and washes easily. When Sierra tried it on, she asked, "Can I sleep in this tonight?" "Why?" I asked. "Because it is so soft and comfy, she replied." I love my first experience with Bamboo clothing!

Flying Baby Colors Clothing also has several other bamboo clothing offerings for your baby or toddler. I am very interested in the polo as I think it would be great for their school uniform. They also have a super cute ruffle dress in long sleeve and short and comfy looking pants. If you've got a baby, you're sure to love the bamboo coveralls!
bamboo polobamboo coverallsbamboo dressbamboo pants








Flying Colors Baby is also having a huge clearance event right now that you may want to check out by clicking on the banner and/ or you may want to like the Flying Colors Baby Facebook page to keep with the latest sales and new products.
Flying Colors Baby Sale

Flying Colors Baby did provide me with the bamboo t-shirt in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. The opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP