>> Sunday, June 13, 2010
I recently had the chance to try Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies for my children. My kids are generally not constipated but I figured that it might be good for them to get a little extra fiber especially my for son because he is having trouble with his #2 potty trainging. Fiber creates softer, bulkier stools that are easy to pass. That could be really helpful to my son right now.
I think we have all heard that fiber is good for us and that most of us don't get enough of it. Pedia-Lax has a great fiber webpage to answer your questions about Fiber. It also tells you you about natural fiber sources and gives you the quantity of fiber you could expect from an average serving size of different foods. It is a great way for you to gauge whether your diet is offering enough fiber for different age groups. For example, I learned that a 4-8 year old should consume about 25 grams of fiber in a day and that one apple offers about 3.5 grams.
Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies:
* For kids ages 2-11
* Fiber helps promote regularity
* 1.5 grams of fiber per gummy
* Source of fiber: Polydextrose
* Penguin-shaped gummies deliver fiber in a chewable, kid-friendly form
* Sugar-free, zero calories
* Great tasting, all natural fruit flavors
* Xylitol, the sweetener used in Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies may reduce the risk of cavities
* Easy to incorporate into daily routine
* This product is not a laxative
* Dentist approved
My kids loved the taste and I offered one for desert after lunch and dinner. I liked that they had natural fruit flavors and extra fiber.
You can enter the Pedia Lax Sweepstakes be clicking the photo (lots of really sweet prizes, ends July 15th so hurry) and you can print a $1 off coupon.
Pedia-Lax would like to give one reader one bottle of Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies.
Giveaway Dates: June 13 - June 27, 2010
How to Enter:
To enter this Giveaway, you need to do one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase but only the #1 entry is required.
1. Required: Visit Pedia-Lax and leave me a comment telling me something you learned or a product you would want to try
2. Follow Moms Wear Your Tees Blog in right margin w/ Google Friend Connect or with RSS
3. Like the Moms Wear Your Tees Blog Facebook page in right margin
4. Follow MWYT on Twitter and fibergummies on Twitter
5. Tweet or Retweet about this Giveaway:
Enter to #win Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies #Giveaway http://www.momswearyourtees.blogspot.com @MWYT @fibergummies
6. Like Fiber Gummies on Facebook
7. Vote for me as a top mommy blogger by clicking here
8. Grab my blog button and leave a url I can visit to see it
9. Blog about this giveaway with link, leave web address I can visit (+2)
Open to residents of the USA, age 18+ to enter. Winner selected through random.org. GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED. Congratulations to Heather!
Pedia-Lax did provide me with the Fiber Gummies in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.