My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Unique Feng Shui Shop Offers Really Great Home Decor

>> Friday, June 11, 2010

patio and garden feng shui
Have you heard of Feng Shui before? It is fairly popular here in America though it is actually an ancient Chinese system of aesthetics believed to help balance the energies of any given space to promote health and good fortune for people inhabiting it.

The Unique Feng Shui Shop has a large collection of everyday feng shui products broken down in to categories such as porch and entrance feng shui, garden and patio feng shui, and business and office feng shui.

I got choose two really great items I to try. My daughter loves wind chimes and turtles so I knew right away that the Turtle Chime would be a big hit! Wind chimes are traditionally used in feng shui to promote the flow of chi through a home. This Turtle Chime was even better than I thought it would be. From the photo it is hard to capture all of the actual charm this turtle has. He is so cute! His little legs, head and tails bobble in the wind making him look alive. We also love the delicate sound of the chimes in the wind. I am very pleased with this chime and I think it is a great buy.


We were also fortunate enough to receive bamboo stalks. I wanted to have more plants because they help keep the indoor air cleaner. I also knew that my daughter would love the way the bamboo stalks can grow in just water with stones. She loves to see how things work and I knew she would like watching the roots grow in the stones and water and seeing the bamboo shoots grow too. This a real winner for both me and the kids.


I was totally pleased with my selections from the Unique Feng Shui Shop and I think that they definitely add to our overall home decor! I hope you enjoy checking out their selections too! Orders ship within 24 Hours, low flate rate shipping.

1 comments:

TheAtticGirl,  said... June 11, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Sorry, I added another link to the Moms Wear Your T's site for the $50 GC to Target. I forgot I had already left my link there. I thought this was a new promotion...blame it on my pregnant brain. lol

Thanks!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP