My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Ecostore USA: Eco-Friendly Body Wash and All Purpose Cleaner

>> Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ecostore is delighted to announce their line of USA manufactured products with No Nasty Chemicals™


EcoStore offers products made from plant- and mineral-based ingredients, free of toxic chemicals helping people to get environmentally safe solutions that also help to reduce our carbon footprint. They also strive to make eco-friendly a good value- "Our products also help to ensure value for the dollar for our customers. Our super-concentrates means that a little really does go a long way - saving you money by cutting down significantly on cost per use."

I was lucky enough to try Ecostore's eco-friendly body wash. I tried their new orange & patchouli body wash, which smelled great without being overpowering. I really appreciated the the fragrance came from a blend of certified organic essential oils instead of yucky synthetics. I also like the naturally derived ingredients and moisturizers which were nice and gentle on my dry skin. Unlike many leading brands, ecostore USA body care products do not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, artificial dyes, perfumes or preservatives which means they are extremely kind to sensitive skin.

I also got to try Ecostore eco-friendly Citrus Based All Purpose Cleaner. It is just as effective as any other brand I have tried and so much better for the environment than most supermarket alternatives. This citrus based spray works well on almost any household surface. I tried it in my kitchen and in my bathroom. It even worked great on my black stove and didn't get all streaky like some sprays do.

One of the things I love about Ecostore is that you get FREE Shipping for all orders of $25 or more so check out their eco-friendly products today!


Ecostore did provide me with these two products in the hope that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP