My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Uncommonly Cute T-Shirts for Kids and Babies

>> Sunday, May 16, 2010

cute t-shirts for kids and babies
Uncommonly Cute is inspired by cool, trendy (but speechless) babies everywhere.

You can even find Newborn Clothes, Infant Clothes and Toddler Clothes to match perfectly!

Uncommonly Cute is also dedicated to supporting charities like Room to Grow and R Baby Foundation.









These would make super cute shower gifts!






My son got an adorable cowboy t-shirt from Uncommonly Cute! He loves to dress up like a cowboy and now he just needs cowboy boots and he will be all set! I knew he was going to love this t-shirt because he loves the last one he got from Uncommonly Cute and often asks to change into it in the middle of the day! I really like that all of Uncommonly Cute tees are made of 100% combed cotton and are super soft, machine washable, durable and made in sweatshop-free studios!

Here are my cuties in their other tees from Uncommonly Cute!

And here are some cute new arrivals I spotted:








I like Uncommonly Cute on Facebook and they have some great giveaways!


Uncommonly Cute did provide me with this t-shirt as an unexpected gift and I am sharing my opinions as an unexpected review! I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  said... May 16, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

Thanks for the heads up on "Uncommonly Cute" I love their t-shirts and how cute are those baby one pieces. Where else would you learn about these interesting products if not for blog reviews.

Good work.

http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

padacs,  said... May 17, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

Thanks for posting nice pics of t-shirts for your cute kids
Organic baby clothing is made without pesticides or chemicals. Organic baby clothes are soft, thick and luxurious due to the natural fibre composition

Organic Baby Clothing

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP