My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Our first Trip to the Adventure Science Center

>> Saturday, May 15, 2010

I have been curious about the Adventure Science Center since I arrived here in Nashville almost two years ago. I wanted to go check it out but I was a little put off by the prices. When you have two kids, the expense really adds up! (I know, just imagine if I had more!) Anyway, I caught a special on Groupon, which offers daily half off or more deals in your city where I could get the membership for half off so I signed up!

My kids loved it. We went for the first time yesterday and this morning my daughter asked if we could go back again.



These photos just show a small assortment of what was there. The Adventure Science Center is really, really nice, with so much for the kids to explore and learn about! It is a little more aimed at older children but there is still plenty for the preschoolers to love!

You may also like to read Ellington Agricultural Center and Nature Center Activities.

5 comments:

accentlawns,  said... May 16, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Great to see you had a nice time. I will be taking my gals there, we have never been! Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing.

joetroyer,  said... May 16, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

Just got the blog, very interesting. Good picture, great points throughout the entire blog. Thanks for sharing!

Kate,  said... May 17, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

That looks like a really fun day! Hope you can make it back again soon :)

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP