>> Wednesday, May 26, 2010
I was recently contacted to see if I wanted to review Robby Wash. I had never heard of it but I love trying eco-friendly products so I said sure. First I checked into the company that offers the Robby Wash, Oransi. I liked what they had to say, "With a passion towards all things clean we offer best in class products and cleaning tips in order to help people, the community and our environment... If we can save you money and it helps the environment - that is the right thing to do."
Robby Wash is a money-saving, ultra high efficiency, hypoallergenic laundry detergent ball. Here are some of the touted benefits:
* 10 ounces of Robby Wash replaces 75 lbs. of traditional laundry detergent – environmentally friendly.
* One Robby Wash lasts up to 12 months!
* It will save more than $100 over 120 washes – one Robby Ball is only $32.95 and lasts one year – a money saver.
* It is eco-friendly, hypoallergenic and safe – commonly used in Europe with baby laundry (as well as adults’ laundry).
* Effective in cold water- saves energy
* Guards fabrics against oxidation and discoloration caused by chlorine in the water, and maintains your clothes' springiness
* Eliminates unpleasant smells thanks to its antibacterial action
* Used in Europe for years – third party tested, proven and guaranteed to clean better than traditional powder laundry detergent.
* Meets the strict environmental compliance requirements of Europe (more stringent than U.S.) and contains no phosphates or chlorine.
I was really impressed with the description of the Robby Wash. I was a not sure exactly what to expect but I received a tiny little box in the mail that included the Robby Ball itself as well as some refill packets and a stain stick. I was and am amazed at how this small box will replace all of the jugs of detergent I usually buy in a year. I put the Robby Wash to the test without any extra effort since my children make every load a challenge! I had some underwear that my potty-training son had made a mistake in, some white pajamas that he had dripped chocolate ice cream all over and my daughter's sleeping bag which had some big dirty spots on it. I washed with cold water an the Robby Ball was really effective! All of the clothes came out spot free except I could still see very faintly traces of the chocolate ice cream. I was very impressed. I also liked that there was a very soft clean scent but nothing too overwhelming because I am not into chemical perfumes.
How it works: "The Robby Wash ball uses a unique and patented worldwide technology to clean your laundry even better than the powder laundry detergents it was independently tested against. Its activated macromolecules are gradually released through the wash, dissolving dried-in stains by generating ions which activate the water molecules. This increase in the pH enables the activated molecules to penetrate deep into the fabrics and attach themselves to the stains. As the motion of the drum agitates the clothes, the stains come away easily from the fabric and dissolve in the water. Of all the systems on the market, Robby Wash's effectiveness is tested, proven and guaranteed."
You can visit Oransi to buy it or learn more about the Robby Wash high efficiency laundry detergent wash ball.
Oransi is going to provide one lucky reader with one Robby Wash Blue Laundry Ball Pack which lasts (on average) for an entire year!
Giveaway Dates: May 26- June June 14, 2010
How to Enter:
To enter this Giveaway, you need to do one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase but only the #1 entry is required.
1. Required: Visit Oransi and tell me something you learned or another product you would like to try
2. Follow Moms Wear Your Tees Blog in right margin w/ Google Friend Connect or with RSS
3. Like the Moms Wear Your Tees Blog Facebook page in right margin
4. Follow MWYT on Twitter
5. Tweet or Retweet about this Giveaway:
Enter to win Robby Wash One Year Supply of Laundry Detergent Giveaway http://www.momswearyourtees.blogspot.com @MWYT #giveaway
6. Place my blog button on your blog or website and leave web address I can visit (+2)
7. Quick blog about this giveaway with link, leave web address I can visit (+2)
Open to residents of USA, age 18+ to enter. GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED! Congratulations to ferriz!
Oransi did provide me with Robby Wash in the hopes that I would share my honest opinions. I received no monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.