My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Limited Time Extra Savings at Restaurant.com

>> Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I have heard of Restaurant.com and though I would check it out sometime but I never did until yesterday! They typically offer $25 GC for $10 to various restaurants. Right now, they have sweetened the deal to make it almost too good to be true. They have a special Mother's day discount that gives you 70% off the already discounted price. So yesterday, I went online and got a $25 GC for $3!

Crazy right?! Thought I would pass this one on! The only catch is that not every restaurant is on there, but it is easy to put in your zip and see who is participating near you. I was impressed with some of the restaurants that were participating near me! Plus, you can print your GC so you don't have to wait for it to come in the mail. So go ahead and eat out frugally!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP