>> Saturday, May 1, 2010
I am a member of a great network group called TwitterMoms. They have teamed up Tropicana for a "Spring Renewal" blogging program, asking for the "10 Little Things that Lead to a Happier, Healthier You."
Here are 10 Things that make a healthier, happier me! They are just simple little things but they make a big difference!
1. Eating Well. I think think that eating healthy foods makes me happier and healthier! I always try to cook our own food. I never fry. I always include vegetables. I try to use whole grains often.
2. Keeping sugar intake low. I very rarely drink soda. I do love a good sweet after dinner but I try to keep it to a square of chocolate or a small scoop of icecream.
3. Prioritizing. I try to get the most important things done first so that if I don't finish my list, at least I can still relax.
4. Don't sweat the small stuff! I try to remember that the toys all over the floor can be picked up relatively quickly and that they really aren't hurting anything!
5. Take a deep breath. When I get frustrated I take a deep breath and exhale slowly while reminding myself I can fix whatever it is!
6. Get outdoors. I think this is important for health and happiness.
7. Make time to do fun stuff with the kids everyday.
8. Make time to do fun stuff with my husband everyday.
9. Make time to do fun stuff for me everyday. Even if it is just a little time!
10. Positive Attitude. It is what you make of it for health and happiness!
Leave a comment with what one thing makes a happier healthier you!
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Tropicana Trop50 blogging program to be eligible to win 6 free Juicy Rewards points and a $30 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.