My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Need Advertising? I found a Free Banner Exchange Site!

>> Tuesday, February 16, 2010

If you have any kind of business, you need advertising! Even if you don't have a business and just have a website that you want to get traffic to, like a blog, you could benefit from advertising! Free Advertising is great for your wallet so check this out- free banner exchange!

The expose banners advertising exchange is a 2 : 1 banner exchange, earning you 0.5 credits for every 1 banner(s) displayed on your site through their easy to add HTML code.

Your accumulated credits are then "spent" by displaying your banner on other sites - for every whole credit you earn, your banner is displayed on another members site earning you traffic for FREE! And they only accept family friendly sites. The banner rotates a different banner each time the page is loaded.

This is a winning situation. You get free traffic to your site without paying anything! All you have to do is sign up for free account,put the code on your site, and start enjoying your free traffic!

You can view a short video about how it works by clicking here.

I am off right now to follow the instructions on the FAQ page and create a banner for my site.

Free traffic is just a click away at free banner exchange!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP