>> Thursday, February 4, 2010
Sprout Baby is the brainchild of parents who "wanted to bridge the gap between making healthy choices and making easy choices." I like that idea! SproutBaby.com provides eco-conscious and healthy shopping which is centered around making it easy to make mindful decisions about the products parents choose to put on, in and around their children and families.
Sprout Baby provides shopping categories such as food, feeding, diapering, baby care, home care, mom care, toys, gifts, books, and media. They do a great job at bringing you a bunch of great quality green options for a lot of categories. They carry items as diverse as the Himalayan Salt Inhaler (to alleviate respiratory ailments such as Asthma, Hayfever, Allergies, Sinus Conditions) and stainless steel to-go ware.
I tried their Episencial Foaming Wash- hydrating hair and body cleanser. My kids are prone to dry skin but this foaming wash was nice and gentle on their skin. It also had a very mild but pleasant scent. I loved that they use organic calendula, thyme oil(a great natural disinfectant) and fruit extracts.
Use code SB002966 to get 15% off your first purchase at Sprout Baby.
GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Sprout Baby is generously sponsoring a giveaway for one full size Episencial Playful Foaming Wash and Body Butter.
Episencial Playful Foaming Wash- Ultra pure hydrating hair & body cleanser
Features & Benefits
* Won't irritate eyes or sensitive places. Rinses off fast!
* Gentle and hydrating cleanser using thyme oil and plant-based surfactants. Sulfate free!
* Fragrance free. Organic orange extract is our mild and fresh scent.
* Organic ginko biloba and calendula extract to sooth the skin
* Organic aloe and soothing oat extract to moisturize naturally.
* Excellent for preventing cradle cap.
Episencial Better Body Butter A silky soft hydrating lotion.
* Organic olive oil, shea butter, and sunflower seed oil to restore natural skin lipids. Helps prevent cradle cap and scaly skin.
* Organic lavender and geranium oils to sooth and calm the skin, as well as preserve product freshness.
* Calming oat extract also boosts skin immunity.
* Organic jojoba and avocado oils to help replenish essential fatty acid levels for proper hydration.
February 4, 2010- March 1, 2010 Noon CST
Here is How to Enter:
To enter this Moms Wear Your Tees Sprout Baby Give Away, you need to do one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took and the web location (each comment will count as a separate entry so your chances of winning increase.) So each person may get up to 7 entries, but only #1 is required.
1. Required: Visit Sprout Baby and post comment with your favorite product.
2. Follow MWYT on Twitter
3. Follow Moms Wear Your Tees Blog with Google Friend Connect
4. Become a Facebook fan of Moms Wear Your Tees Blog in right margin
5. Tweet or Retweet about this giveaway and include a link to blog page
6. Post a message on your facebook page about this giveaway with a link or leave a comment on Moms Wear Your Tees Facebook page
7. Blog about Moms Wear Your Tees and include a link to this giveaway
Giveaway now closed. Congratulations to jennai!
Thanks for entering and good luck!