My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Start Your Silver Snowball Rolling Now

>> Saturday, February 13, 2010

My grandmother is always telling me that "Silver is going to be worth twice as much as gold." Everytime I see her she says, "Did you know that you can convert your 401K to silver or gold?" That is how I know my grandmother would love the site I found called Silver Snowball. I found it interesting because Silver Snowball has an affiliate program and the more I blog, the more I notice that other bloggers are involved in affiliate programs that seem profitable for them.

The Silver Snowball is a very simple affiliate program. They provide you with your very own website, just like the one you can see if you click here. Then for every two orders generated by YOUR website, YOU get a bonus ONE FULL OUNCE American Eagle Silver Coin with no limits to your earnings.



My Grandmother has been telling me about silver and gold for years now and it looks like she may be right. Did you know that silver has increased in price over 300% in the last 5 years? Wowzer. I could certainly use a 300% pay increase!

Another great thing about this is that anyone can do it! In fact, the man who told me about this website is in a wheel chair. I think it is great that he can work from home and support himself with his Silver Snowball. He loves that this affiliate program offers you a website so that you don't have to run your own or think about the content. It is already built for you! Curious to learn more? You can visit Silver Snowball for more information at http://www.silversnowball.com/1237/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP