My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Sophisticated Baby Gifts with Organic Options!

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This website was started by a real go getter woman with entrepreneurial skills.Sophisticated Baby Gifts sells baby gifts, shower gifts, organic baby items and gift baskets for new parents and siblings. Sophisticated Baby Gifts also has a registry option.

These are some of the super cute organic gift baskets Sophisticated Baby offers but they also sell individual items, organic diaper gift baskets, and non-organic items.
* 100% Organic Hooded Towel & Washcloth
* 100% Organic Short Sleeve Onesie/Bodysuit
* 100% Organic Leggings
* 100% Organic Socks
* 100% 2 Organic Velcro Closure Bibs
* 100% Organic Reversible Blanket
* Adorable Keepsakes Basket
* Beautiful Gift Wrapping & bow.





* Organic Plush Pink Bunny
* 100% Organic Onesie in Chestnut
* 100% Organic Onesie in Green Tea
* 100% Organic Footed Leggings
* 100% Organic Booties - 2 Pairs
* 100% Organic Gown (Size3 -6 Mos)
* 100% Organic Romper in Green Tea
* White Wicker Nursery Basket



I love the idea of sibling gift baskets. When I was expecting my second, my mother-in-law and sister in-law, very thoughtfully brought gifts for my 2 year old daughter and they said they had brought her one and they gave the other one to us so that we could give it to her from her new little brother. So right away she loved that her brother had brought her a present. These nice sibling gifts look like they could help keep the sibling busy too so the new baby can get some special time!

*Teach me Elmo
*S Is for School Book
*The ABCs of Cookies Book
*You Make Me Giggle Book
*Listen to Your Fish Book
*Watch Out for Banana Peels Book
*Happy and Sad, Grouchy and Glad







* Jumbo Coloring Pad
* I'm The Big Brother Photo Album
* Triangular Crayons - 12 pack
* New Big Brother Medal



Sophisticated Baby offers a wide assortment of baby keepsakes like really cute wall hangings with the baby's name on it and of parent gift baskets packed with yummy foods to enjoy! Visit Sophisticated Baby Gifts to see more!

2 comments:

Windthicket Fables,  said... February 2, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

Those are the cutest baskets ever!!! I love gift baskets. They're fun ot give and to recieve, and I love the whole "sweet pea' motif.

Francisca,  said... February 9, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

I am following you. I would love to win the, "Teach me Elmo
*S Is for School Book
*The ABCs of Cookies Book
*You Make Me Giggle Book
*Listen to Your Fish Book
*Watch Out for Banana Peels Book
*Happy and Sad, Grouchy and Glad."

Great giveaway for my son to win.

jyla76@aol.com

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP