My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Profit With Land

>> Monday, February 8, 2010

I read a book by Robert Allen where he talked about multiple streams of income and one that he touched on was tax deeds and liens. I was intrigued but I didn't quite know where to start. I recently discovered a website that offers some information on this subject and more called Profit with Land.

ProfitWithLand.com is for those that are interested in learning how to profit with land. The creator, "felt there was a need for such type of site as there is little information out there about profiting with vacant, raw, or undeveloped land compared to real estate housing or developed land." This site is a source for updated information on land news, land investing training, land for sale, and occasionally land domain names for sale. Profit for land offers 3 categories of articles- Land Investing, Land Investing Training, and Profit With Land.

So if you have ever been curious about investing in land, tax deeds, or tax leins, check out ProfitWithLand.com today to whet your appetite.

1 comments:

Ann,  said... February 8, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Thanks so much for sharing! I've also always been interested in that, but totally clueless too. That link definitely helps! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP