My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Vapour Organic Beauty: Make-up that's good for your skin?

>> Sunday, February 21, 2010


I have never been one to wear much make-up but when I heard about Vapour Organic Beauty my curiosity was peaked. Vapor Organic Beauty strives to "impart the look of natural, glowing skin, while deeply nourishing the skin." Natural look that nourishes the skin? Sounds good to me!

Vapour Organic Beauty is made from food-grade Certified Organic ingredients that offer antioxidant potency, vitamins, and minerals to protect your skin. Our Skin is our largest organ and what we put on it is absorbed into our bodies so it makes since to put good stuff on it. Their whole product line is built with nourishing the skin in mind!

Many common chemicals found in cosmetics pose health risks. Vapour does not use potentially hazardous lab-created FD&C dyes used in many cosmetics. Vapour’s colors come from natural ancient mineral pigments suspended in their moisturizing Organic base. Vapour’s pigments move and breathe with your skin, unlike powders that collect in pores & lines. Vapour also recognizes that scent enhances our experience of pleasure and they skip synthetic fragrances and use only certified Organic fruit extracts and essential oils, including Pomegranate and Pink Grapefruit.

I tried out Mesmerize Eye Color in Flash. "Mesmerize helps moisturize and nourish as it beautifies with natural color. It contains NONE of the harsh chemical adhesives found in most eye shadows. Chemical adhesives, by definition, help achieve longer wear time, but they can irritate and prematurely age the delicate eye area." Mesmerize eye color is infused with Collagen enhancing Chrysanthemum, Anti-inflammatory Eyebright, and Circulatory enhancing Horsetail herbs. How cool is that? I loved that it is in a stick form and it glides on smooth and even. Very nice feeling- light and easy. No application tools required. Another great thing, is that you don't have to worry about it breaking up into pieces like a lot of compressed eye shadows do. The color I tried was flash and it is very natural, just a tiny bit darker than my normal skin color. It is great for everyday wear and covering up my eye veins! I liked the natural look and feel of Mesmerize and I am now curious to try more products!

I also love that Vapour uses recyclable, sustainable materials and processes. Vapour is manufactured using wind power. All of Vapour packaging is either recyclable or made from recycled content and ingredients are biodegradable. So go ahead and experience Vapour glow and feel good about it!

Vapour did provide me with the mesmerize eye color in exchange for my candid opinions. I was not provided with any monetary compensation and the opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

Jen,  said... February 22, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

Thank you for following us for Mompreneur Monday and the Tweet.

I am your newest Follower!

Afterglow Cosmetics,  said... May 20, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Heard of Vapour and heard they are doing well in the market.There is an advantage to the body and the skin when you use organic make up.

organic foundation

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP