My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Next Direct is Launching in America with a Children's Modeling Competition for a $100,000 College Scholarship Fund

>> Thursday, February 18, 2010


On the February 18th, Next Direct, one of Britain’s most popular brands, is launching in America. To celebrate, they are running a children’s modeling competition to find a 4-7 year old who will become the face of Next Direct, win a $100,000 college scholarship fund and one year contract with Wilhelmina Models. Entry opens today, February 18th, on their Facebook page www.facebook.com/nextdirect at 7am EST and moms can send in a photo of their child who will appear in a voting gallery for the public to choose the new model! Fifty finalists will be invited to Universal Studios on April 24th where they will choose a winner. The deadline for entries is 7am (ET) on March 15, 2010 . . . and voting closes at 7am (ET) on March 18th, 2010.

I am going to enter my daughter, Sierra! Please vote for her here. Just look for her picture and click on it. Her picture is on the last page or you can search by name for Sierra. Then click on the yellow "vote for me" sign under the larger picture. They are selecting 50 finalists, so you can vote for your child, if you enter them, and mine!

You can click here to see all the competition information and enter your child!

1 comments:

MommiesSavings,  said... February 19, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

she is such a cutie I will definitely vote for her. I might just enter my daughter too thanks.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP