My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://familyfocusblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going to be making the leap and switching to Wordpress! While I am doing so I am going to be changing the name of this blog to FAMILY FOCUS BLOG. I think this will be more reflective of its nature. I will still report on family fun, eco tips, giveaways, products, and causes that you may find helpful or interesting with a focus on going green and saving money! This process will be begin 1/28 and should be done by 1/30

Orabelle Baby Initial Tee Winner

>> Friday, February 19, 2010

Congratulations to Carolyn, winner of the Orabelle Baby Initial Tee. Orabelle Baby was started by a mom who loves handmaking outfits that you will look forward to dressing your little one in. She uses only the best high-end fabrics by designers such as Amy Butler, Heather Bailey, and Joel Dewberry. These are outfits that really catch your eye and they don't break the bank! Go ahead and check them out the Orabelle Shop!

2 comments:

Carolyn,  said... February 19, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

Thanks for the giveaway! I am so happy to be able to give this to my adorable nephew!

TakingChancesLovingLife,  said... February 20, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

Found your blog on mom blogs network - can't wait for the next giveaway bc I would have loved this! Follow me too?

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for sharing!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP